Manager, Clinical Supplies & Labs
Manage the team responsible for providing clinical operational support to Heartland supported dental offices in the acquisition of clinical goods and lab services for the nation’s #1 commercial consumer of dental supplies, equipment, and lab services.
This position reports to the Vice President of Procurement.
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Lead a team of clinically trained dental assistants in providing dental supplies, equipment, services, and clinical operational support to Doctors and teams while ensuring we offer quality goods and services at the best possible price
- Communicate the benefits of utilizing Trusted supplies, equipment, and lab services to doctors and team members
- Establish business processes to ensure efficient delivery of clinical goods and services to our offices
- Maintain a high level of dental industry awareness to keep current on new products, technologies, strategies, and market trends
- Formulate the process of gaining feedback on the latest clinical goods and services from Doctors, Hygienists, and Dental Assistants
- Develop and implement a Heartland Dental-wide solution leading to optimal inventory and spend management in-offices
- Conduct regular market and spend analysis programs to drive cost savings and supplier improvements
- Achieve clinical Supplies & Labs financial goals on an annual basis
- Successfully ensure intra-oral scanner utilization is sustained
- Ensure Clinical Supplies Representatives are successfully supporting 120 or more offices per team member
- Develop means to measure customer satisfaction (Doctors, in-office team members)
- Utilize strong leadership, process, and operational support skills to dramatically improve cost and quality levels while preserving what is already an industry leading level of service to Heartland Dental supported dental offices